- Your shopping cart is empty!
Information Collection And Use
- RHHENSO collects your personal information when you register with us, when you submit orders/inquiry, when you use our services, or when you visit our Web Site.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email, address, phone number, and postal code. The information is used to identify you.
- RHHENSO collects information about your transactions with us.
- RHHENSO automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, web cookie information, and the pages you request.
- RHHENSO may set and access RHHENSO cookies on your computer. Cookies that we used do not contain your personal information. RHHENSO uses cookie to store items in your shopping cart, and to track pages you have visited at our Site.
- RHHENSO collects your information to customize the content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and to conduct research.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- RHHENSO does not rent, or sell, your personal information about you with other people, or companies.
- RHHENSO employs other companies and individuals to perform function on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for other purpose.
- RHHENSO disclose your personal information if it determines that an applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it, or if we determine that it needs to share such information to protect or enforce RHHENSO's rights or the rights of another user.
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You can edit your account information anytime.
- You can delete your account by email or phone to RHHENSO.
- RHHENSO reserves the right to send you certain communication relating to RHHENSO's operations, such as announcement & promotions of our products & services.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- RHHENSO maintain security measures in place to protect our users against the lost, misuse, and alteration of your personal information under our control.
- Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or losses, which is beyond our control. Accordingly, RHHENSO assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond RHHENSO's reasonable control.
CHANGES IN OUR POLICY
- To accommodate changes in our service, the technology, and legal developments, this Policy may change over time. We may add, change, or remove portions of this Policy when we feel it is appropriate to do so.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete our contact form or you can contact us at info@RHHENSO.com.